0000ff 60 across address alberta area buffalo cid city copyright date f find food hl https ie india indian jan jpg left ll local markets n nearly north oct pdf phone pick places professional q search side station table take tbody true updated utf8 view w z
Here are some places to eat in Calgary that I find to be quite good:
- 2008-Jan-17: The Mysore Palace, an East Indian restaurant in the west part of downtown Calgary, they have a pretty good buffet for lunch.
View Larger Map 
- 2007-Oct-21: Saffron, Fine Indian Take Out, opened in north west Calgary in Nov'06,
in nearly the same spot that the "Palki" used to be. Their web
site is www.saffrontakeout.ca.
They are a true take out, you show up pick a few
dishes and they package it up and you go. Their menu has a different
set of 4 entrees per day along with a few dishes that are offered every
day. Some quite nice food. Their address is:
Dalbrent Professional Plaza 
136, 3604-52 Ave. N.W.
Calgary, Alberta, T2L 1V9
Phone: (403) 441-7700
- 2007-Oct-21: The Surya Restaurant is East Indian (menu from fall 2007) and has a lunch time buffet that is quite good. It is located in the south west part of downtown Calgary across the intersection from the South West corner of the Calgary COOP on 11 Ave. 
- 2007-Oct-21: GreenChili is another Indian
restraunt in the north west part of Calgary (in the strip mall on the
east side of McMahon Stadium near Banff Trail C-Train station).
- 2007-Oct-21: The Oriental Palace (near the Bow river in north west Calgary), here's
their take out menu: page1
Local Farms and Markets
- 2007-Oct-21: Tumbleweed Bison,
is a buffalo farm near Calgary if your taste for meat extends beyond