Fish with Butter
Last Updated: 1 Feb 06
Copyright 2006 by Stephen Vermeulen
|Easy cooking of fish fillets in
about 15-20 minutes.
- Thaw fish (though if not too thick you can use frozen fish
- Preheat oven to 425F (I use convection mode so you may need
- Take a pyrex dish, put some vegetable oil on the bottom (so
don't stick), then put fish fillets on top (say about 500g worth).
- Season the fish with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Put in oven.
- After about 10 minutes take them out and baste one side
melted butter (easily done by zapping 10-15g of butter in the microwave
for 10-20 seconds and then using a silicone brush).
- Then return the fish to the oven and cook for another 5-10
minutes until they are the desired done-ness.
This works well with cheese
sauce, noodles and some steamed vegetables.
back to vermeulen.ca home